The FILM SPECTATOR Jan. 12, 1929. Denouncing talking films. “PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO HEAR VOICES…” Reviews of the last silent films, ads by film industry actors, production companies, photographers, cast announcements, actor and actress publicity ads, props, costumes and articles of all things film. This headline shows some people were in denial. Their headlines cutting edge for the time period 1929. Until 1929, there were only silent films. Respected film industry weekly. Now only to be found in libraries and museums.
- Taylor Swift Autographed Photo and Certificate of Authenticity
- Vintage Autographed Milton Berle Always Leave Them Laughing Movie Publicity Sheet 1949
- Vintage George Harrison Time Magazine and Nothimagen Pinback
- Vintage Dick Clark’s Caravan of Stars Souvenir Program 1959
- Vintage 1950’s Hopalong Cassidy Lunch Box
Ali artists autograph autographed photo autographs Bobby Kosser boxing Broadway Charlie Chaplin collectible collection collectors comedy concerts Elvis Elvis Presley film for sale memorabilia memorablia Mick Jagger movies Muhammad Ali music musicians My Forever Treasures pennant photo photos pinback pinbacks playbill poster posters rock memorabilia Rolling Stones souvenir souvenirs television The Beatles toy video videos vintage vintage memorabilia