The FILM SPECTATOR Jan. 12, 1929. Denouncing talking films. “PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO HEAR VOICES…” Reviews of the last silent films, ads by film industry actors, production companies, photographers, cast announcements, actor and actress publicity ads, props, costumes and articles of all things film. This headline shows some people were in denial. Their headlines cutting edge for the time period 1929. Until 1929, there were only silent films. Respected film industry weekly. Now only to be found in libraries and museums.
- Vintage Brian Jones Rolling Stone Magazine Cover Issue August 9 1969
- Vintage 1973 Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks NBA Lakers Finals Program
- Vintage 1968 Mexico Olympic Banner With Fringes Soccer Image
- Vintage 6 Day Bike Race Souvenir Pennant Hand Painted Very Old
- Vintage Sonny and Cher Wild On The Beach Lobby Card 1965
actors Ali artists autographed photo autographs Bobby Kosser boxing Broadway Charlie Chaplin collectibles collection collectors comedy concerts Elvis Elvis Presley film for sale James Brown keychain memorabilia memorablia Mick Jagger movies Muhammad Ali music musicians My Forever Treasures photos pinback pinbacks pins playbill poster posters rock memorabilia Rolling Stones silent films souvenir souvenirs The Beatles video videos vintage vintage memorabilia