The FILM SPECTATOR Jan. 12, 1929. Denouncing talking films. “PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO HEAR VOICES…” Reviews of the last silent films, ads by film industry actors, production companies, photographers, cast announcements, actor and actress publicity ads, props, costumes and articles of all things film. This headline shows some people were in denial. Their headlines cutting edge for the time period 1929. Until 1929, there were only silent films. Respected film industry weekly. Now only to be found in libraries and museums.
- Lady Gaga Autographed Simpsons Animated Character Photo Including JSA Certificate of Authenticity
- Vintage Television Ben Casey Overnight Case Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeers Wallet Soupy Sales Society Pinback and Snap Rice Krispies Advertising Figure
- Beatles Vintage “Help” Whistle and Band Aid Dispenser U.A. Premiere Gifts and Collectible Gumball Machine Beatles Stickers in Capsule Prize
- Vintage Early Old School Wrestling Poster. The Sheik. McGuire Twins. Tag Teams and Midgets. 1951 Wrestling Cards. Gene Stanley and the Dusek Brothers
- Iconic Jazz Original Ella Fitzgerald Autograph and Vintage 1975 Jelly Roll Jazz Festival Poster Paramount Theater Oakland
actors Ali artists autographed photo autographs Bobby Kosser boxing Broadway Charlie Chaplin collectibles collection collectors comedy concerts Elvis Elvis Presley film for sale James Brown keychain memorabilia memorablia Mick Jagger movies Muhammad Ali music musicians My Forever Treasures photos pinback pinbacks pins playbill poster posters rock memorabilia Rolling Stones silent films souvenir souvenirs The Beatles video videos vintage vintage memorabilia